BiotecPlus is a biodegradable compound that effectively controls bacteria , fungi, algae and viruses; it is non-toxic, non-irritating to the skin and has no corrosive effects on metals or other materials such as rubber , plastics and polyethylene; it has effective action in the presence of organic matter (pus,blood,urine,feces); acts in hard water up to 550 ppm CaCO3 and temperature up to 80 degrees Celsius. It acts in solutions with pH ranges from 3 to 11 and has residual effects that may last from 3 to 5 days.
Disinfects machinery, surfaces, materials and equipment with a high risk of carrying viruses, bacteria and fungi. BiotecPlus has also been shown to degrade biological materials in the surgical setting. Apply to walls, sinks, floors, ceilings and counter tops.
12 Sachets per box
Each 240g sachet is to be diluted into 1 gallon of water. For medical grade disinfection, use 2 sachets for each gallon of water.