duplex® 2.0 from Riester is distinguished by outstanding acoustic performance and comfort during the auscultation of adults, children, babies and newborns.
Riester Duplex 2.0 Stethescope
duplex® 2.0 is available with double stainless steel chest-piece as well as in an ultra-light weight aluminium version.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges.
- Precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel or Aluminium.
- Special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm (1.7 in), with novel non-chill rims for improved comfort on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
- Total length: 74 cm (29.1 in).
- Weight: 151 g (5.3 oz) stainless steel, 97 g 3.4 oz) aluminium.
- Including one pair of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane and a name plate.