Stethoscope Duplex, Baby 2.0
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this product with your friends!
The new duplex® 2.0 baby was developed specially for paediatric patients, offering outstanding acoustic performance to deliver extraordinary auscultation of babies. The precision finishing of the double chest-piece guarantees high acoustic performance.
- nnovative acoustic system for all frequency ranges.
- Smaller double chest-piece, made of aluminium, with floating membrane provides precise acoustics.
- Anatomically designed headset ensures that the binaural are easily positioned in the user’s ear canal.
- The spring is integrated into the PVC tubing which is easier to clean and more robust.1
- A marking shows the user which side of the chest piece is open (membrane or bell).
- Soft non-chill rims provide patient comfort.
- Soft, pivotable and replaceable ear-tips provide comfort, occlude sound and reduce noise from in-ear friction.2